Microsoft's survey shows high customer satisfaction

NED has performed well in a recent Customer Satisfaction Survey (CSAT) within Microsoft's partner program. In this standard survey customers were asked to evaluate NED's performance in order to define overall CSAT Index and compare it to the average figures among all partners aiming at Gold Certified Partner level.

The main results of the survey are as follows:

  • 70% of the respondents are very satisfied with NED's services, whereas the rest 30% are somewhat satisfied;
  • 100% of the respondents would definitely or probably recommend NED's services;
  • 100% of the respondents would definitely or probably repurchase NED's services;
  • 100% of the respondents said that NED has absolute or significant competitive advantage;
  • 90% of the respondents rated NED with 8 or 9 grade on 1 – 10 scale, when asked about ease of doing business with NED;
  • 100% of the respondents rated NED with 8 or 9 grade on 1 – 10 scale, when asked about value received from NED;

The overall CSAT Index received by NED was well above average.